First off, I love the general aesthetic of this zine. I love the writeups and the suggested readings and suggested music and silly difficulty levels. It’s good times. The projects?
- Hat of Horns: Silly but fun. Plus I love their description! But I’ll never make it.
- Ghost Leaves: Good instructions, and nice tip to get the gun metal color.
- … Raellyn, What Did You Get Me Into?: Woa! That picture? Pumpkins!
- Miss Monster’s Favors: So awesome! Must Do! (Cause, you know, I need more crafts…)
- Tetsujin no Purasutekku: Ha! I used to make things like those for my dad for his office. Not evil robots versions of course, but plastic canvas office supply holders…
- Baby’s First Teratoma: ummmm….
- Beaded Pendant of Blindness and Insanity: My dad used to make fun of my crafting too. He’s especially proud of how I got in trouble at school for selling bracelets. That’s the only kind of trouble I got into. Wholesome trouble. Plus, I sold them for like, a quarter, so it’s not like I was actually making a profit. Just enough to buy more supplies…
- I [Heart] Zombies: Cute
- Glaistig: Just ok.
As a side note – the new VK – I don’t know about any of the patterns, but they have great models! This one in particular looks very Early Hollywood Movie Star: