But I’m breaking the rules. If you want the rules – you’ll have to go see g, but it’s basically the 8 random things meme, for which I will tag no one, since everyone in knitting land has done it already. Including me. 😉
(2) I didn’t know who that was. I thought they meant Sandra Bernhard.
(3) I also had the only speaking part in the kindergarten play. I think it was because they couldn’t depend on me to be quiet for the whole time.
(4) I think people like this guy ruin marriage proposals for the average woman. Who can live up to that?
(5) I still have memorized a poem I wrote in 3rd grade on take your daughter to work day.
Woman’s work is for all MAN kind,
For woman’s work a man can try,
Man’s work, as men do call it,
A woman can do just as well.
(6) I gave this poem (with many others) to my dad with a “get well” note.
(7) Another poem from the book? Oh, ok…
Mr. Fix-It around the house,
Mr. Lazy too,
Let me tell you,
My dad is smart,
He knows when there is work to do,
And he’ll shoo
(8) Somehow, despite those poems and his 2 years in the making sweater vest, he still loves me. 🙂