Ooops! Looks like I posted this when I just meant to save it for later. This is a neat thing I saw over on BitterSweet. Leave me a comment if you do it too!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
1) Copy this list into your own blog, including these instructions.
2) Bold all the items you’ve eaten.
3) Cross out any items that you would never consider eating.
4) Post a comment here once you’ve finished and link your post back to this one.
5) Pass it on!
1. Natto – this looks gross, but I'd probably try it if it was in front of me. Wouldn't seek it out though.
2. Green Smoothie – I'm not sure whether this means wheatgrass or something else. I've had little sample shots of wheatgrass things and Good Flow has a juice that's green, but if it means something more like a smoothie with kale in it, then I don't think I've had that. Again, I'd try it, but not seek it out.
3. Tofu Scramble
4. Haggis – this vegan version looks good!
6. Creme brulee – I've had regular, but not vegan that I can remember
7. Fondue – Same as above
8. Marmite/Vegemite – another I'd try it, but won't be seeking it out.
9. Borscht – I like beet, but this looks gross
10. Baba ghanoush – YUM!
11. Nachos – I make a KILLER vegan nacho plate and have several meat eaters who will back that up.
12. Authentic soba noodles – define authentic, does Chinatown count?
13. PB&J sandwich
14. Aloo gobi
15. Taco from a street cart – no, but I frequently drive by ones and want to stop
16. Boba Tea – YUM!!!
17. Black truffle – probably?
18. Fruit wine made from something other than grapes – probably?
19. Gyoza – used to live on these and veggie munchies!
20. Vanilla ice cream
21. Heirloom tomatoes
22. Fresh wild berries – wine berries grown on my parents' properties
23. Ceviche – I've always thought ceviche seemed super gross, even when I ate meat. This recipe looks great though.
24. Rice and beans
25. Knish – not my favorite though…
26. Raw scotch bonnet pepper – I don't do hot
27. Dulce de leche – regular, not vegan
28. Caviar – regular AND vegan! and the vegan was actually really good!
29. Baklava – a total favorite!
30. Pate – I've had some excellent walnut and lentil pates, never had the meat version
31. Wasabi peas
32. Chowder in a sourdough bowl – not vegan sadly. I've had other vegan soups in bread bowls.
33. Mango lassi
35. Root beer float
36. Mulled cider
37. Scones with buttery spread and jam
38. Vodka jelly
40. Fast food french fries
41. Raw Brownies – not that recipe, but store bought ones
42. Fresh Garbanzo Beans
44. Homemade Soymilk
45. Wine from a bottle worth £60/$120 or more – it's possible from my casting days, but I'm not sure
48. Vegetable Sushi
49. Glazed doughnut – there's an amazing bakery in Allentown that a friend brought me some from. Even fooled my dad!
51. Prickly pear
53. Tofurkey – the lunch meat, not the whole bird thing
55. Cotton candy
57. Piña colada
58. Birch beer – not really that different from root beer…
59. Scrapple – real and vegan
60. Carob chips
62. Soy curls
63. Chickpea cutlets
66. Homemade Sausages – just unlikely to bother
67. Churros, elephant ears, or funnel cake
68. Smoked tofu
69. Fried plantain – ooo, makes me miss Versailles in LA.
72. Warm chocolate chip cookies
74. Corn on the cob
75. Whipped cream, straight from the can
77. Fauxstess Cupcake
78. Mashed potatoes with gravy
80. Croissants – regular only
81. French onion soup – not a vegan version though…
82. Savory crepes
84. A meal at Candle 79
85. Moussaka – don't love it though…
86. Sprouted grains or seeds
87. Macaroni and “cheese” – love love love mac and creese
89. Matzoh ball soup
90. White chocolate
93. Butterscotch chips
94. Yellow watermelon
95. Chili with chocolate
96. Bagel and Tofutti – oo, a total favorite
97. Potato milk
99. Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee – I have an awesome uncle that sent me some
100. Raw cookie dough