On the last day of the last Vegan Mofo I listed off recipes I wanted to try.
In the past year, I’ve made:
- Poppyseed noodles – It was fine, but nothing I needed to make again. Apparently I didn’t take pictures.
- Chicken and Dumplings – LOVED this! I added chickpeas.
- Salt Caramels – My post
- Chanterelle Risotto with Tofu Scallops – this was REALLY good
- Calzone – I haven’t followed this recipe exactly, but I’ve used fridge dough for a calzone to much success.
I have not yet made (but still want to):
- peanut butter and banana chocolate chip sammich on banana bread
- Seitan en Croûte
- Chicken-y Seitan Cutlets
- White Russian Cupcakes
- Garlic Puff Twists
- muddy buddies
- Tofu Stroganoff with Avocado Cream
- French Onion Soup
- Baked Falafel Sandwiches (still want to make, AND have lots of chickpeas to use up.)
- Adventures in Pretzel-Making
- Breaded Seitan Steaks w/Potatoes & Brussel Sprouts
- Banana Split Bread
- Gnocchi and Greens Soup
- Lentil Walnut Pâté
- Sourdough Bagels
- Seitan Stroganoff, Braised Leeks
- hearts of palm “scallops”
I will probably never make:
- Biscuits and Gravy (since I found multiple restaurants that offer this)
- pb&j danishes! (no recipe)
- Maple Candy (I don’t have molds or care about maple that much.)
- Another French Onion Soup (blog is now locked down)
- Strawberry Loaf with White Chocolate Chips (less interested in)
- peanut butter-ed soft whole wheat fig bar (no recipe)